The Aviation Specialists. Since 1979.
The professionals at PIK*WEST INSURANCE AGENCY provide innovative, comprehensive and economical solutions for a variety of aviation insurance needs, including:
- General Aviation - We cover a full range of hull, liability and non-ownership insurance products for light aircraft, including private owners and commercial operators, helicopters, fixed base operators, as well as aircraft repair and service.
- Airport Liability - PIK*WEST INSURANCE AGENCY specializes in covering airport operators and owners, whether private or municipal, who are exposed to very large potential financial liabilities in the event of an injury or damage caused by negligence or faulty operations from a variety of events that can occur on or off an airport's premises.
- Aviation Products Liability - We provide protection against frivolous and damaging lawsuits that cover products manufactured for the aviation industry, including airframe and component assemblies, engines and control surfaces, seating, food service equipment and non-operational comfort and convenience items.
- Individual and Corporate Non-Ownership Liability - Individual business people and companies reluctant to rely on insurance provided by the owners of rented or chartered aircraft can protect their assets against potentially catastrophic exposures through the purchase of aircraft non-ownership liability.
Insurance Companies we proudly represent:
- Ace Group
- Aerospace Insurance Managers
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Berkley Aviation
- Britt/Paulk Insurance Underwriters
- Chartis Aerospace
- Global Aerospace
- London Aviation Underwriters
- MacAfee and Edwards, Inc. - Mexican Insurance Specialist
- Menger Underwriting Service, LLC
- National Hangar Insurance Program
- Phoenix Aviation Managers
- QBE the Americas
- Starr Companies
- Swiss Re
- United States Aviation Insurance Group - USAIG
- U.S. Specialty Insurance Company
- W. Brown & Associates Insurance Services
- XL Aerospace
- Aviation Insurance Association (AIA)
- National Business Aircraft Association (NBAA)
- National Air Transport Association (NATA)
- Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Soaring Society of America (SSA)
- World Beechcraft Association (WBA)
Back to Top